Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Murtabak Mee

I cooked this yummy dish a while back....

 



I didn't use specific recipe, I just dumped a packet of instant noodle (cooked) and the seasoning in a mixing bowl, added in 3 beaten eggs, chopped spring onion
Mixed them well, and cooked like making omelette
It's yummy, sinfully yummy :)

Then I saw Mui Mui from My Little Favourite DIY made a very similar version, and I was like being reminded on how good this dish is
So I made again :)




I did just like the first time I made it, but this time I added chopped onion like Mui did, as well as reducing egg to 2 instead of 3
So if you see the pics, this time the noodle is more visible than the my first try
And yes, it's even more yummy :)
So this is the recipe I'll stick to....
 
What you need:
 
1 packet instant noodle (I used Nissin garlic chicken flavour)
1 medium onion - peel and chopped
2 large eggs - lightly beaten
some spring onion - chopped
 
Method:
  1. In a bowl add in lightly beaten eggs, noddle seasoning, chopped onion and spring onion. Set aside
  2. Cook instant noodles until soft. Drain and add into eggs mixture and mix well. Divide mixture into 2 portions evenly into two small bowls
  3. Add a little cooking oil into a non stick frying pan. Swirl around to coat the pan and heat the pan for a while
  4. Pour a bowl of the mixture into the pan to fry until both side are lightly brown and cooked
  5. Serve immediately

4 comments:

  1. Yummy! I also thinking to fry the instant noodles as I still have two packet at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alice. This mee version murtabak looks special to me :) must be yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting, now I am wondering wehther I can do away with those instant seasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a very interesting recipe. My boys will surely love this version of murtabak! I definitely love it! Thanks for sharing this quick & easy recipe ! BTW nice to finally 'see' you . You look so young & cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...