Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Milo Chocolate Chips Cookies

If you like crisp, crunchy and crumbly kind of cookies, you'll love these. If you love Milo, you'll love these even more :)
I myself is a die hard fan of soft chewy cookies, but I don't mind having them
They taste delicious and the taste developed even more after a few hours. Yum




Recipe is from Melly from Masakan Melly

What you need:

200g butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 egg yolks
2 tsp chocolate emulco
2 1/2 cup self raising flour
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 cup milo

Method:
  1. Preheat oven to 170degC
  2. Beat butter and sugar til creamy. Add in egg yolks and chocolate emulco
  3. Add in flour in a few addition in low speed, followed by milo and chocolate chips
  4. Drop a tbsp of dough each into lined baking sheets and bake for 18-20mins

Real easy, isn't it? :)
I made full recipe and I got 75 cookies!



 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Ah!! How lovely!! I am just looking for a crispy cookies with crunch and am trying to use up my self-raising flour. Your post comes just in-time. I'll be trying this out. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... U just made me miss milo!! Can't find it here..... How I wished u can just courier some of ur cookies to me... I miss the milo aroma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...