Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Real Fruits Popsicle

What's not to like about this cold icy treats?
Nothing in it but all the goodness from orange, strawberries and kiwi :)


 
 
What you need is just popsicle mould, freshly squeezed orange juice, strawberries & kiwi slices, orange segments. In fact, the fruits used are for you to choose according to your preference!
Oh, and of course, you need a freezer LOL
 
 


This post is for Little Thumbs Up organised by Bake For Happy Kids, and My Little Favourite DIY, hosted by Ann of Anncoo Journal at this post

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alice,

    I think I can eat at least 5 of these fruit popsicle when I'm in Singapore. They look super refreshing :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice, I love all the fresh fruits you used in the popsicle. Looks pretty and healthy. :D
    Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...