Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

AFF India - Mango Lassi

Ppppsssstttt!!! Let me share a secret, I am not a big fan of Indian food. Only to name a few that I don't mind having - prata, naan and dosai. That's it!

Perhaps I'll give my hands on naan in a day or two. But for now, this is what I have made for this month's Asian Food Fest - mango lassi
Believe it or not, this is my first time trying it out. Never had it before! Don't laugh! LOL

Easy and quick to prepare - checked. Delicious - checked
Sweet, creamy and refreshing, yum!
I can't believe this is one of the popular treat in India. To me, this is one healthy and delicious mango smoothie :)


 
 
What you need:
 
1 large mango (I used Thai honey mango)
1/2 cup plain yoghurt
1/4 cup fresh milk
1-2 tsp raw honey
 
Method:
  1. Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend til smooth
  2. Keep refrigerated before consuming



I am submitting this post to Asian Food Fest - Indian Subcontinent hosted by Alvin from Chef and Sommelier

Also, this post is for  Little Thumbs Up organised by Bake For Happy Kids, and My Little Favourite DIY, hosted by Tze from Awayofmind Bakery House at this post

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alice,
    I don't know much about Indian food but I do know the Indian food that you mention:p
    You mango lassi look so good. How I widh I can have the glass of yours :D
    mui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me not knowing how lassi taste like. Not have it before. You are not alone. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, no laughing cos i nvr had mango lassi too before....haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...